Multiple opportunities working for EAL, the specialist skills partner and Awarding Organisation for Engineering and Building Services industry, as part of our External Quality Assurance Team.
External Quality Assurers. Circa £36K
We are looking for experienced Engineering and Specialist Plumbing External Quality Assurers. The Engineering roles are in Scotland and the South East of England and the Specialist Plumbing role is in the South of England.
About the role:
The role is home based with regular travel. You’ll manage a suite of centres where you will externally quality assure EAL products and services ensuring they are being delivered in line with required quality standards and regulatory requirements. In addition, you will monitor centres against EAL Centre recognition requirements and policies.
You will also play a key role in the exciting future opportunities of EAL’s End Point Assessment including development and delivery and Internal Quality Assurance
As a key interface between EAL and our customers, you will acquire an in-depth knowledge of their business objectives, needs, challenges, personalities and decision makers and use this knowledge to ensure we are their awarding organisation of choice and that we grow a profitable business, whilst making sure EAL are regulatory compliant.
You’ll work hand in hand with our recognised Centres to support the highest standards in training and qualifications delivery. For employers, this approach delivers a value-added service and assurance that their learners achieve the standards required by industry and we are the trusted partner for expert support and guidance.
The essential ingredients you’ll need to be successful in this role are:
• A proven track record of assessing and internal quality assurance to L3 and above
• Previous experience and sound knowledge of S/NVQs and VRQ’s assessment and IQA processes
• Relevant qualifications such as AVA and IQA, previously A1, V1 or D Unit equivalent with current CPD evidence in relation to nationally recognised standards as previously set by Lifelong Learning UK (LLUK) now LSIS. Such as LLUK units 001-005
• Experience of working within Engineering and or Plumbing Industry in at least a Level 3 occupation
• Good IT Skills including use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
• Ability to effectively use a range of electronic media to accurately record and report activities in relation to business
• Hold a full clean driving licence
• Ability to connect easily with people and identify their needs
• A desire to deliver great customer experience, each and every time
• Relevant EQA qualifications, previously V2 or D Unit equivalent, with current CPD evidence or previous LLUK units 006 /007/008
How to Apply
Please click "Apply Now" to send your application to HR@semta.org.uk
Closing Date: 27th April 2018