Are you an experienced Employer Engagement Advisor who thrives on a challenge?
Exciting Opportunity! … Come and join our Clients Team and help them develop the potential in people.
We are recruiting on behalf of this Award-Winning Training Company and have an immediate vacancy for an Employer Engagement Advisor to work in Worcester.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with this Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Training provider.
Fantastic bonus opportunities and company benefits!
The Employer Engagement Advisor ’s key responsibilities are to ensure company business development targets are achieved for all programmes offered.
Optimise the volume of learner recruitment for government funded learning
Optimise the level of learner recruitment for commercial funded learning
Optimise the volume of short course undertaken
Optimise the generation of Apprenticeship vacancies
To undertake the learner recruitment process
Generate new business opportunities in line with organisational requirements.
• Extensive working knowledge of candidate recruitment processes
• NVQ level 3 or above in Sales
• Outstanding organisational skills and a sound attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Competent numeracy skills
• Full driving licence and use of car
To apply, please click apply now