Are you an experienced Business Development Advisor who thrives on a challenge?
Exciting Opportunity!... Come and join our Clients Team and help them develop the potential in people.
We are recruiting on behalf of this Award-Winning Training Company and have an immediate vacancy for a Business Development Advisor based in their Cardiff Office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with this Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Training provider.
Fantastic bonus opportunities and company benefits!
The Business Development Advisor’s key responsibilities are to co-ordinate business development actives ensuring telemarketing and field sales activities operate effectively.
To optimise the number of learner sign-ups from new business.
To undertake the learner recruitment process and generate new business opportunities in line with organisational requirements.
To undertake other field activities including ONA’s, Customer support visits and vacancy matching.
• NVQ level 3 in Customer Service
• Experience of telemarketing and learner recruitment
• NVQ Level 2 or above in Customer Service
• Outstanding organisational skills and a sound attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and electronic communication skills
• Ability to maintain electronic records
• Excellent presentation skills and ability to engage an audience
• Full driving licence and use of car
To apply, please click apply now