The FRA is seeking an outstanding individual as a Registry Coordinator to help us realise our key strategic ambitions.
Reporting to the Registry & MIS Manager, the Registry Coordinator takes a lead on developing and implementing core admissions processes, working closely with teams across the Academy. Overseeing the first part of the learner journey for all applicants on mainstream accredited courses, the Registry Coordinator’s role is essential to ensuring that the right students, on the right courses, in the right number join the Academy. The post holder will achieve this by engaging key organisational stakeholders in the admissions process and coordinating all associated activities.
The post holder will also manage the work of the Registry Assistant, ensuring they make contributions to both the admission processes and the wider work of the team.
• Application conversion. The post holder will be responsible for ushering applicants through the admission process and accountable for increasing conversion from applicant to enrolment.
• Enrolment. The Registry Coordinator will lead on the planning and coordination of enrolment for our key intake periods throughout the year.
• Applicant liaison. The post holder will organise and oversee all communications relating to admission processes.
• Administration and reporting. To keep on top of admission processes and figures, ensuring that updates are given regularly to senior leadership.
• Management. The post holder will manage the work of the Registry Assistant.
Further information on the role is available in the Job Description as attached.
How to apply:
To apply please send your completed application form attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for receipt of applications 21st March 2018.