Responsible To: Education Training Coordinator
Department: Employment & Education Team
Location: Tulse Hill (Brixton, SW London)
High Trees Community Development Trust is a registered charity with a mission to build the social and economic capacity of individuals and develop sustainable communities. Established in 1998 and based in Lambeth, South London, High Trees has been delivering projects and services to local people for the last 16 years, adopting a holisitc approach to community development, delivery in three key service areas:
• Community Engagement and Development; nurturting and capacity building individuals and community groups to empower them to take local action and develop advocacy skills
• Employment, Education and Training; Community Learning and accredited training courses, employment support, volunteering opportunities and work placements schemes
• Children, Young People and Family Services; working on the basis of early intevention, we deliver youth clubs and forums, wellbeing projects, self development programmes, mentoring and youth leadership.
Purpose of Post
In addition to community focused programmes, High Trees has offered professional accreditation courses in areas that reflect our core competencies. We are expanding our offering and pool of Trainers that can deliver these courses and are looking for engaging and inspired Trainers to deliver the following courses in the SW London area:
• Level 3 Award In Education & Training (AET)
• Level 3 Award In Information, Advice, & Guidance (IAG)
• Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (CAVA)
We welcome Trainers with the ability to deliver any or all of the above courses.
At the core of our organisational values is the commitment to providing people-centric learning and support experiences. We are especially interested in Trainers with a passion for nurturing and helping others succeed. Adherence to industry accepted delivery, assessment, and quality measurement practices is required.
Please send your application to email@example.com