Location: Covering Across London With Travel To Group Sites
• You will participate in the planning and delivery of our employability programmes, which will include Traineeships and other accredited programmes.
• Salary £26k - £28k
• Contributory Pensions Scheme.
• Participations in the Group’s performance related pay scheme (PRP).
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Deliver employability training in a group setting that engages clients through an in-depth differentiated and tailored learning experience.
• Plan and deliver functional skills as an embedded part of the training programme.
• Assess clients’ needs and set robust plans and targets to meet their needs on an individual basis.
• Achieve outcomes for clients that provide a wide range of benefits including jobs, apprenticeships, qualifications and other progression routes.
• Prepare learners for their subsequent work experience placement and next steps in the world of work.
• Manage data for learners including initial assessment, enrolment, and daily registration and ensure all requests for ALS & support needs are processed efficiently.
• Manage individual client targets, always ensuring that clients are being stretched and challenged to ensure their onward progression.
• Deliver learning programmes flexibly across London.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to engage and inspire young and sometimes disengaged people
• Ability to work under pressure
• Professional, accountable and responsible work ethics
• 3 years teaching/training experience within and vocational context
• Experience of classroom based delivery/training for 16-24 year olds
• Capable of utilising IT applications and interactive training tools
• Teaching Qualification. PTTLS/DETS/DTLLS/PGCE
• Level 2 Numeracy and Literacy
WHO ARE WE
Hart Learning & Development (Hart L&D) is a progressive, national learning and development business that helps businesses to improve and grow.
At Hart L&D, we encourage businesses of all sizes to think about how they engage with emerging talent across three distinct phases:
• The engaging phase is about businesses building a relationship with their future workforce, working with young people to inform and inspire them about careers in their sector and providing them with invaluable experience.
• The training phase is about how businesses attract and train young people through apprenticeship, graduate trainee and other programmes.
• The progressing phase is about how businesses retain and help their talented employees to progress in their business through e.g. higher level apprenticeships, professional development and future leaders’ initiatives.
We deliver apprenticeships, traineeships, professional qualifications and apprenticeship levy advice to businesses of all sizes.
We are currently working towards an ambitious five-year strategy. To realise our strategy, we need the best people around. We’re building an amazing team, all of whom share our passion, pace and commitment to helping businesses improve and grow, and getting young people where they want to be in life.
• To apply please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFER RECRUITMENT STATEMENT
The Hart Learning Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and provide proof of their right to work in the UK.
Please note these vacancies may close at any time once sufficient applications have been received. Early submission of your application is therefore encouraged.