Location: Stevenage And Working Across Group Sites
Working to the Head of Reporting you will be responsible for creation and delivery of high quality proactive reports and performance analysis to the Hart Learning Group, to inform, enable and drive Group strategy and facilitate operations. You will also maintain and develop the core student records system UNIT-e, data warehouse and data cube.
• Upto £35k basic salary
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Participation in group-wide Performance Related Pay (PRP) scheme
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop the use of the data warehouse and cube to automate provision of trend analysis and predictive modelling, keeping a detailed specification of structure and criteria to ensure consistency of output in relation to reporting from other sources
• Be responsible for the day-to-day management and maintenance of the Group’s key student record system UNIT-e, using understanding of the functionality of UNIT-e modules and referencing other systems to plan and implement improvements
• Work with key stakeholders across the Group to understand and document sources of data and develop specifications for new reporting or information system requirements which fully support the overall Group strategy and operational requirements
• Design, deliver and maintain a comprehensive suite of complex reports and interactive dashboards which draw information together from various sources to enable HLG staff to access operational and performance management information
• Develop use of Power BI and data visualisation techniques undertake deep dive analytics and to deliver complex information in simple formats.
WHO WE ARE
The Hart Learning Group (HLG) is a charitable organisation with a mission to create social and economic value for individuals, businesses and the communities we serve through learning. The Hart Learning Group currently includes:
• North Hertfordshire College (NHC): a further education college with campuses in Stevenage, Hitchin and Letchworth.
• Hart Learning & Development (Hart L&D): a progressive learning business that supports businesses of all sizes to engage with and invest in emerging talent.
• The Hart Schools Trust: a burgeoning schools trust that currently sponsors Thomas Alleyne's Academy and The Roebuck School in Stevenage.
In 2015/16 we supported over 6,000 students, including 2,200 full time students at NHC, 1,600 apprentices and 400 trainees through Hart L&D.
We are currently working towards an ambitious five-year strategy. To realise our strategy, we need the best people around. We’re building an amazing team, all of whom share our passion, pace and commitment to helping our students get where they want to be in life.
If you are looking for a new opportunity within an organisation that is progressive and striving for outstanding please apply today.
To apply please send a CV and one-page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org