DRET Core Team Head Office, Grantham plus across our Secondary Academies in Northants/Yorkshire/Lincolnshire/London
Vacancy Start Date: 01/09/2018
If you are looking for your next move, are ambitious, inspirational, dynamic and want to be part of our success then we want to hear from you.
Providing our young people access to a world-class education and enrichment experiences is what drives us. The education our students’ receive equips them with the confidence to become outstanding citizens. We are setting high standards to be the country’s leading academy chain, committed to delivering world class education alongside an unrivalled package of sporting and cultural enrichment and engaging with our local communities, the rich and varied experiences we create helps fuel ambition and unlock potential. See more at summer and Winter Cups, Music Cup.
We work alongside outstanding organisations and individuals who are happy to share their expertise and skills in supporting the Trust’s vision, to give children better life chances through access to the best education and support we can give them.
• Do you want to improve the life chances of young people?
• Do you have an unwavering determination for all students to achieve their full potential?
• Are you an outstanding teacher in your specialist subject?
• Do you have a proven track record of successfully leading your subject specialism resulting in improved outcomes for students?
• Are you committed to working as part of a large multi academy Trust, where standardised practice of effective approaches is key to driving improvements and raising standards?
• Have you a proven ability to lead by example as lead subject teacher, modelling and coaching others to improve?
• Do you have the ability to effectively feedback to teachers and Head teachers and to hold stakeholders to account for improved outcomes?
• Are your communication and presentation skills of a high standard?
• You may be expected to lead your subject across both the primary and secondary sectors within our Trust, to ensure consistency of approach towards a common Trust standard.