If you are an ambitious senior leader who would like to develop and hone your leadership skills before taking that courageous step to a Deputy or Headship position, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for an inspirational, experienced leader and teacher to join our Junior School Diamanthorst (JSD), in The Hague. The JSD Senior Leadership Team take responsibility for ensuring the provision of the best possible curriculum, progress and achievement and well-being, for all of our students, through high quality learning, enrichment, innovation and collaboration. This is a full time position with an 80% teaching responsibility, beginning in August 2018.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate proven school leadership experience that has had a significant impact on the whole school, within a UK or international primary setting. Above anything else, is your uncompromising passion for teaching and belief that you can make the necessary contribution to ensure the best start for every student, both in leading teaching and by taking whole school leadership responsibilities.
As a Senior Leader, you will:
• be an inspirational and talented teacher with a proven track record of improving outcomes for students
• be a courageous school leader, who is prepared to question practices in the school such that all students receive a world-class educational experience
• take a leading role in continuing to develop a consistent pedagogy across JSD and work closely with the other campuses to develop this across the BSN
• be an excellent role model for staff and students
• liaise effectively with parents, staff, governors and the wider community
• understand the importance of assessment data and use this to track progress and attainment of all students and using this to help create strategy for our next steps
• have excellent interpersonal skills
Our commitment to you:
• more than 330 exceptional students who deserve a teacher and leader who will go the extra mile to ensure they succeed
• a welcoming school community with excellent facilities
• continuous high quality professional learning within a dynamic and supportive staff team
• the challenge and opportunity to take a pivotal role in the BSN’s journey towards being a world-class school
At the BSN, you can expect to be working with motivated pupils, state of the art facilities and talented teaching professionals, who are passionate about children and learning. We offer excellent CPD opportunities for our staff plus attractive salaries & benefits.
If you are motivated by what you have read so far, please apply directly via our website:
Position start date: 20 August 2018
The closing date for applications is 22 February 2018
Final interviews are likely to take place on Friday 16 March 2018, in The Netherlands