Location: London/Remote Working
Thinking About A Change?
Are you thinking about:
• Starting or growing your own business?
• Increasing your income with some freelance work?
• Achieving more control over you work-life balance?
We have an exciting opportunity coming up within YMCA Training for a Freelance Housing Apprenticeship Technical Contributor.
You will have extensive experience of developing learning and assessment materials in the following areas;
• CIH Level 2 Award in Involvement in Housing and Communities
• CIH Level 2 Award in Letting and Managing Residential Property
• CIH Level 2 Certificate in Housing Practice
• CIH Level 2 Certificate in Neighbourhood Maintenance
• CIH Level 3 Award in Letting and Managing Residential Property
• CIH Level 3 Certificate in Housing Maintenance and Asset Management
• CIH Level 3 Certificate in Housing Practice
• CIH Level 3 Certificate in Letting and Managing Residential Property
• CIH Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Homeless People
• Level 4 CIH Certificate in Housing (RQF)
This could be your chance to join our innovative team and to do something great for yourself – and for others. If this sounds right for you, or if would like to find out more about this position visit our website by clicking the link, select apply, register your details and tell us why you are the perfect candidate for the role.