Thinking About A Change?
Are you thinking about:
• Starting or growing your own business?
• Increasing your income with some freelance work?
• Achieving more control over you work-life balance?
We have some exciting opportunities coming up within YMCA Training for Freelance Housing/Property Management Apprenticeship Tutors.
Our expanding team of freelance Apprenticeship Tutors operates flexibly across the UK, directing and delivering designated training programmes and assessments to thousands of individuals each year.
If you think that you might have what it takes, and to earn well for really impacting on some young lives, read on.
You will be an individual who can motivate and inspire learners to achieve their best, whilst catering to different learning styles. Your enthusiasm and proven track record will allow you to flourish in delivering high quality training to a diverse range of learners.
You’ll also need:
• Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (TAQA), A1 or D32,33 awards
• Certificate in Education, PGCE or equivalent
• Recognised teaching qualification (minimum PTTLS)
• Occupational competency for awards delivered
• A range of L2 – L4 Housing and Property Management qualifications, including; Level 2 Housing/Property Management Assistant, Level 3 Housing/Property Management Officer, Level 4 Senior Housing/Property Management.
This could be your chance to join our innovative team and to do something great for yourself – and for others. If this sounds right for you, or if would like to find out more about this position, visit our website by clicking the link, apply and register your details.
Please specify on your covering letter which qualifications you are qualified to deliver, and why you are the ideal candidate for the job.