Adult learner loan provision
• Childcare and Early Years Educator Assessors ideally based in the South midlands and south of England x3 roles.
• Education, STLS, SSTLS ideally to include Certificate in Education and CAVA X1 Role.
• Professional Services to include customer service, Business Admin, contact centre, Management and Leadership X1.
• Beauty Trainer/Assessor - National role x1.
• Team leading/Customer Services Apprenticeship assessors - Leicester based.
Competence: Education related competence
Dimensions Training Solutions (DTS) is a vibrant, innovative private training provider. We are dedicated to continuously improve, develop and grow our range of qualifications and how we deliver, across DTS, including Apprenticeships, RQF qualifications and Access to Higher Education, to ensure we meet our learner needs.
DTS has ambitious growth plans and as a result, we are looking for talented, forward thinking and motivated people to join our team.
We are looking to recruit Assessors to train, review and assess a caseload of learners who are beginning, or are currently undertaking learner in an array of subject areas within our funded provision. You will be confident in supporting your learners and be confident in functional skills to aid their progression and achievement of their chosen framework.
Previous experience of tutoring and or assessing is essential. Holding a relevant IQA qualification would also be an advantage but is not essential.
To start your journey and join our dynamic team, submit your application as detailed below. This position is available immediately.
We look forward to hearing from you.