Dimensions Training Solutions (DTS) is a vibrant, innovative private training provider. We are dedicated to continuously improve, develop and grow our range of qualifications and how we deliver, across DTS, including Apprenticeships, RQF qualifications and Access to Higher Education, to ensure we meet our learner needs.
DTS has ambitious growth plans and as a result, we are looking for talented, forward thinking and motivated people to join our team.
We are looking recruit a student Support Officer to provide the learner with advice, guidance and support from initial registration through to completion of their course. This role is vital to ensuring that learners are given information, advice and guidance (IAG) prior to commencing their studies to enable successful enrolment and customisation, which is individualised and appropriate for their needs. The student Support Officer role is to provide a single point of contact throughout the learner journey where support, welfare, issues/concerns or queries can be raised and addressed.
The successful candidate will have:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the proven ability to work collaboratively
• Experience of managing key processes, ensuring compliance and challenging where appropriate
• The ability to filter information, assess priorities and manage conflicting demands
• Interest and desire to support learners
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Polite, approachable, empathetic and calm under pressure
• Ability to deal with complaints and difficult situations
You will be a flexible self-starter, highly motivated and capable of working on your own initiative, without close supervision. Knowledge and understanding of further education would be desirable.
To start your journey and join our dynamic team, submit your application as detailed below. This position is available immediately.
We look forward to hearing from you.