Location: Warrington/ Preston/ Blackpool - Office Based
If you’re an experienced Account Manager within the Apprenticeships sector with a natural flair for building relationships and efficient processes, ready to support a growing skills provider through its next phase of evolution, this may be the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for a levy experienced and customer service focused Academy Manager to join our team.
A bit about us…
Everything we do is about inspiring people to succeed. We are one of the UKs leading providers of skills and apprenticeship training. Our pledge is to 'deliver outstanding teaching, learning and assessment to every learner, every time’. We want every one of our 4,000+ learners to succeed and more than that, we have the experience, the skills and the passion to help them do just that. We create programmes that are right for learners and employers. We inspire them to achieve, to create their own opportunities and to enjoy their own unique career path.
We firmly believe that if it doesn’t make a difference, then it’s not worth doing.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will ensure the smooth and effective running of the training prevision for a key client. You will Lead, develop and coach your team to maximise productivity and quality, you will be responsible for ensuring the Academy is always maintained to high standards to meet the needs of all partners and learners are met.
This is a fulfilling, involved and extremely hands-on role within an expanding and progressive company. At Paragon Skills, we invest strongly in our own and we expect capability, commitment and the highest quality of work – if you have what it takes to really shine and have fun in an ambitious environment, then we want to meet you!
You can expect the role to involve:
• Working in partnership with our key clients to ensure communication is undertaken in the agreed and timely manner
• Ensuring the Academy is always maintained to high standards ensuring the needs of all partners and learners are met
• Ensuring the Academy promotes a great learner experience every time
• Delivering regional targets through high performing Personal Tutors
• Line management and leadership responsibilities for Personal Tutors and Administrator, inclusive of recruiting, training, developing and retaining peak performing colleagues and ensuring consistent delivery against our Pledge
• Driving consistent and effective delivery to learners by ensuring that all Learner Journey processes are followed
• Supervisory or management background
• Strong skills and training industry experience
• Knowledge of levy
• Sector related professional qualifications
• Operational Management Degree or a Level 4 equivalent, or equivalent experience
• Successful track record of leading and developing a high performing remote team in a work based learning environment
• Functional skills at level 2 – Maths, English and ICT
• Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
• Strong people management and leadership skills
• Well-developed interpersonal and motivational skills
• Effective delivery of deadlines, objectives and targets
• Effective communication skills
Apply Link: http://paragonskills.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=f3fb259a-d735-4c3c-9796-9fcfc60abcf9