This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and proactive Senior Analyst Programmer to join our team.
• Undertake analytical and programming tasks for the development and support of the college’s databases and information systems.
• Create a suite of central SQL Views, Functions and Procedures to support college reporting, data feeds and related applications.
• Develop and maintain the college Management Information reports and dashboards.
• Develop college business systems, processes and applications to maximise efficiency, accuracy data quality.
• Support Curriculum Colleagues, Senior Managers and the wider college by promoting greater usability and access to college data sets.
• You must possess a relevant degree/qualification or equivalent experience.
• You will have experience of writing complex SQL queries, functions and procedures. You will also have experience of creating reports and data feeds.
• You must be committed to equality and diversity, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our learners and have a flexible attitude to work.
There will be opportunities for you to expand your knowledge and experience through development opportunities and relevant training.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and job description
Closing Date: 25th January 2018, midday