Full-time | Permanent | £22,886 to £32,854 per annum
To teach theory sessions in Mechanical, Maintenance and Production Technology - City & Guilds Level 2 & 3 to groups of P/T 2nd and 3rd year apprentices, including but not limited to:
• working in engineering
• principles of engineering technology, manufacturing technology, and maintenance technology
• assembling and maintaining fluid power systems
• maintenance of mechanical devices and equipment
• engineering health and safety
• engineering principles
• principles of mechanical manufacturing engineering
• maintenance of utility systems.
The candidate must be able to work well as part of a team and be able to embed Functional Skills within their delivery. The candidate must be enthusiastic, innovatively creative and committed to the continuing development of students. Ideally, they would have some experience of teaching students at all levels (to Level 3) in a classroom environment.
Closing date: Wednesday 24 January 2018
City College Plymouth is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The College is an equal opportunities employer.