Full-time | Permanent | £22,886 - £32,854 P/A
We are seeking a Lecturer in Plumbing to:
• deliver all forms of academic study maintain standards expected by award bodies and industry
• develop appropriate teaching techniques and materials which meet new educational initiatives
• act as personal tutor to students, working on a one to one basis with students, recording and monitoring student attendance and progress
• work with other lecturers to identify and support those students at risk
• prepare teaching materials and practical exercises in line with the syllabus and assist in the section’s development of programmes.
Closing date: Wednesday 24 January 2018
City College Plymouth is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The College is an equal opportunities employer.