The Oxford Partnership LLC, based in Saudi Arabia brings together three exceptionally reputable UK Education Partners, Activate Learning, Moulton College and GEMs Education to deliver high quality education in Vocational Colleges across four locations in Saudi.
Our most recent Inspection reported Outstanding Leadership and Management, along with Outstanding Student Services and with considerable planned growth we have a number of high profile roles that we are looking to add to our dedicated leadership team.
Our mission is to transform lives through excellent teaching and learning delivered in our four Female Colleges in breath-taking locations across in Saudi Arabia including: Al Madinah, Al Jouf, Ar’ar and Al Qurayat.
As a learning organisation we are always striving to add talented dynamic and passionate people to our growing experienced teams, who will live our values as we do, to be Aspirational & Ambitious, Respectful & Tolerant, along with being Difference Makers who Champion Change.
The first year of the programme is dedicated to delivering English Language to our students working towards sitting the Cambridge Preliminary English Test (PET). Students moving through to the Vocational course study a range of courses including Business Management, Sales Management, Guest Relations Management, Events & Operations Management, Software Design and Graphic Design.
People who are successful in our Teams are innovators with gravitas and a wider broad understanding of FE College and/or Educational Training Provider operations, with solid experience to come and add value to this pioneering project. Collaborative influencers, with a vested interest in shaping meaningful and successful student journeys are important to us and people wishing to be considered, will be able to provide credible experiences in which they have had high impact. This project is not for the faint hearted, we need people who drive change, have experience to add value and who are obsessed with students success.
Our current roles for the coming Semester starting in January 2018 include:
• Principal (Al Qurayat College)
• Director of Quality (based in the Northern Province with responsibility for all Colleges)
• Vocational Innovation Manager (Al Qurayat College, with responsibility for developing innovative curriculum for our vocational students)
• Academic Directors (roles in all Colleges, with experience in Quality, English and Vocational Education)
• Curriculum Managers – (roles in our Northern Colleges, with experience in Foundation and Vocational Education)
• English Teachers – All locations
• Vocational Assessors – All locations
Our packages are extremely competitive including:
• Extremely competitive salaries for the Kingdom
• Mobilisation & Demobilisation Flights
• 35 days Annual Leave
• High quality Accommodation
• Medical Insurance
• End of Service Benefits
If you are interested to learn more about these fabulous opportunities, please reach out to our Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.