Are you an experienced Bricklayer who would love to share your knowledge and expertise with students in this exciting and rapidly expanding curriculum area?
Teaching Construction programmes up to Level 2, applicants should hold a level three qualification or above in Bricklaying, ideally possessing a teaching qualification or will be prepared to work towards this. Teaching or relevant training experience is essential for this position.
To teach on and contribute to identified programmes in the specified area. To work closely with other members of staff both within the area and across other College areas.
1. To teach on identified programmes within the specified area.
2. To undertake any associated marking and preparation as required by the needs of the programme.
3. To attend meetings as required which are specifically related to the specific delivery area.
4. To demonstrate commitment to his/her professional development.
5. To be proactive in maintaining and developing quality standards on all programmes and demonstrate a commitment to quality improvement.
6. To produce any statistical returns, registers etc as required by the Head of School.
7. To adhere to policies and procedures of Solihull College & University Centre.
8. To undertake Safeguarding and Health and Safety training as required.
9. To undertake necessary Health and Safety responsibilities and duties as required by this post.
10. To undertake any necessary Data Protection duties and responsibilities as required by the post.
11. Such other duties as required which are broadly consistent with the general functions and grading of this position.
If you have any queries or would like further information regarding this opportunity please contact Phil Paddock firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete an application for this role by no later than Sunday 26th November 2017.
Solihull College & University Centre is committed to a comprehensive policy of Equal Opportunities. All employees are required to abide by this policy and ensure its compliance throughout the College.
Solihull College & University Centre is committed to ensuring a safe environment for all students and expects all staff to engage fully to this commitment.