Work Placement Supervisor & Assessor:
Location: Milton Keynes
Hours: 35 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Salary: £16,536 - £20,249 pro rata, per annum
Closing date: 19th November 2017
Our Care Professions department are looking for an enthusiastic Work Placement Supervisor & Assessor.
As a Work Placement Supervisor and Assessor you will be excellent at sourcing and securing placements for students studying within the school.
We are looking for a candidate that is able to build and maintain relationships with employers and outside agencies to facilitate work placements. We are looking for someone who has experience of completing risk assessments alongside developing and maintaining a database for tracking learner’s progress.
You will motivate and inspire our students to achieve and develop their skills to enable progression. Whilst ensuring the appropriate safeguarding measures have been put in place.
The core of your success will be that you are excellent at completing reports, evaluations and monitoring student’s successes.
More about the rewards
• 30 days annual leave, 3 additional days leave for Christmas to New Year closure and UK Bank Holidays ( Pro Rata)
• Able to apply for an NUS Extra Card, offering a wide range of High Street Discounts
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• On-site Early Years Nursery
• Discounts within The Graduate Salon and The Brasserie restaurant, based at Bletchley Campus
• Continued Professional Development Opportunities
• Cycle To Work Scheme
• Free Parking at our main campuses
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Contributions towards Eye Tests for Visual Display users
• Plus many more
As a successful candidate you will have…
• Good numeracy and literacy skills with GCSEs at grade C or above (or equivalent), in Maths and English
• A qualification in Childcare
• Assessor Award or willing to work towards
• Have relevant vocational experience
• Health & Safety qualification, IOSH or willingness to work towards
More about the College
Milton Keynes College is proud to be an open and inclusive general Further Education College welcoming learners of all levels and delivering an exceptional educational experience. The College offers a broad range of qualifications with more than 3,000 16 – 18-year-old full-time students studying traditional A Levels, vocational courses, apprenticeships and Higher Education. In addition, the College delivers employability and key skills training programmes to 3,000 people in local community learning centres and is one of the largest providers of Offender Learning in England, working with 27 prisons across the East Midlands, South Central and West Midlands.
For further information
Visit: www.mkcollege.ac.uk/jobs Email: email@example.com
Follow us @MKCollegeJobs
Jobs at Milton Keynes College - Whatever your Direction
Milton Keynes College is a committed “safer recruitment” employer. We take extreme care in ensuring the safety and welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All positions therefore undergo a stringent vetting process to include DBS for all positions.
We want to develop a more diverse workforce and positively welcome applications from all sections of the community
Milton Keynes College is committed to promoting the safety and welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All positions therefore require a DBS check.
The College is proactively committed to Sustainable Development through the learning opportunities it delivers, its management of resources and its engagement with communities