Distance Learning Sales Team Leader
Location: Silbury Campus
Hours: 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Salary: Circa £24,000
Closing date: TBC
The Distance Learning team is expanding and require an enthusiastic and self-motivated team leader who will manage the development of new distance learning business to meet the College’s enrolment and income targets
As a Distance learning sales team leader you will have responsibility for your own targets in tandem with the overall team targets. You will be working closely with the Head of Distance Learning to ensure the team are working effectively and efficiently. With a forefront purpose of developing and growing new distance learning business for the College.
Our Sales Team Leaders are excellent at communicating with new business and building a rapport with future clients. Building on the success of the existing team we are looking for someone with a natural drive to achieve and a love for seeing the numbers rise. You will have a great attitude and find motivating others within a team second nature.
More about the rewards
25 days annual leave, 3 additional days leave for Christmas to New Year closure and UK Bank Holidays
• Able to apply for an NUS Extra Card, offering a wide range of High Street Discounts
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• On-site Early Years Nursery
• Discounts within The Graduate Salon and The Brasserie restaurant, based at Bletchley Campus
• Continued Professional Development Opportunities
• Cycle To Work Scheme
• Free Parking at our main campuses
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Contributions towards Eye Tests for Visual Display users
• Plus many more
As a successful candidate you will have…
• English and maths GCSE Grade C and above or equivalent
• Proven experience as a team leader in a sales focussed role
• An excellent track record of managing challenging income targets
• An ability to support and motivate staff
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Have full driving licence and use of own vehicle
• Excellent ICT skills including the use of Microsoft Office suite
More about the College
Milton Keynes College is proud to be an open and inclusive general Further Education College welcoming learners of all levels and delivering an exceptional educational experience. The College offers a broad range of qualifications with more than 3,000 16 – 18-year-old full-time students studying traditional A Levels, vocational courses, apprenticeships and Higher Education. In addition, the College delivers employability and key skills training programmes to 3,000 people in local community learning centres and is one of the largest providers of Offender Learning in England, working with 27 prisons across the East Midlands, South Central and West Midlands.
For further information
Visit: www.mkcollege.ac.uk/jobs Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us @MKCollegeJobs
Jobs at Milton Keynes College - Whatever your Direction
Milton Keynes College is a committed “safer recruitment” employer. We take extreme care in ensuring the safety and welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All positions therefore undergo a stringent vetting process to include DBS for all positions.
We want to develop a more diverse workforce and positively welcome applications from all sections of the community
Milton Keynes College is committed to promoting the safety and welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All positions therefore require a DBS check.
The College is proactively committed to Sustainable Development through the learning opportunities it delivers, its management of resources and its engagement with communities