Location: North England
6 Month FTC
YMCA is arguably the most recognisable and iconic of all global charity brands – trusted throughout the world to deliver outstanding, innovative and socially responsible activities for young people and the wider community.
YMCA Training has been operating since the late 1970s and was created to help young people find new opportunities through work and training, which gave them the chance to play a more fulfilling role in their community. To this day, YMCA Training offers great opportunities to develop through education and training pathways, whether this be a study programme or traineeship to an apprenticeship.
Do you want to be a part of this? We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive, located in the Northern regions of the UK to support in the delivery of a successful and holistic Business to Business development strategy. Offered on a fixed term contract basis, this is a perfect opportunity to gain valuable experience, working for one of the UK’s leading training providers.
You will be responsible for supporting the Commercial Director in the following areas; Business development, research and development, cross-sales and promotional activity and customer account management. You will promote and grow the YMCA Training solutions to businesses throughout the northern regions of the UK.
You will be able to lead and develop, in your region, the business to business employer engagement strategy, ensuring targets are met. You will lead on market research and contribute to the development of the YMCA training packages and work across the operation to maintain best practice in cross-sales and appropriate customer contact. You will also be able to;
- Work in collaboration with the business development team to setup and coordinate business to business meetings.
- Provide information, advice and guidance on YMCA Training solutions.
- Develop and communicate team objectives, outcomes and performance targets.
- Conduct training needs analysis for existing and potential customers and provide business to business trend analysis.
- Work across the operation and with the apprenticeship teams to ensure the effective promotion, sales and delivery,
ensuring high quality is maintained.
Are you up for the challenge? This opportunity will be particularly exciting for those with the following skills and experience:
- Sales training/qualifications and B2B/B2C experience.
- Educated to at least level 3.
- Experience of managing and motivating a team.
- Experience in bid writing and managing corporate contracts.
- Experience of delivering high levels of customer service.
- Experience of the apprenticeship and funding reforms introduced in May 2017
This could be your chance to join our innovative team and to do something great for yourself – and for others. If this sounds right for you, or if would like to find out more about this position, please email your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org