We are looking to recruit a Dental Nurse assessor to join our well established delivery team to help with the delivery of the Advanced Apprenticeship in Dental Nursing Level 3 in the Essex area. As an assessor you will be required to visit the learners in their place of work to complete a variation of assessment, observation, revision and exam sessions.
Job Title:Dental Nurse Assessor/Tutor
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £21,000-28,000 per annum dependant on qualifications & experience
Responsible For: Apprenticeship delivery
• Visiting learners in the workplace regularly
• Own transport is required
• Assisting in assessment of learners
• Delivering components of Apprenticeships including Diplomas & Functional Skills support
• Producing paperwork and evidence in line with company, award body and funding agency requirements
• Working as part of a team
• A Dental Nurse qualification and active GDC registration
• An assessor qualification, to achieve best salary package
• 5 years Dental Nursing experience
• A clean driving licence
• Experience in mentoring Dental Nurse staff is desirable
• An enthusiastic and professional approach to assisting others in Dentistry
• Experience of working in the Dental sector
• Minimum of five years licensed Dental Nurse experience.
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com.
Anderson Stockley Accredited Training Ltd is a leading provider of Apprenticeships within the Health sector. We are an OFSTED Grade 2 government funded provider and are listed on the RoATP. We pride ourselves on our quality of training and are recognised for our personal and individualised approach to support our learners and clients and have loyal and extensive client base.
ASAT have a head of office in Northampton, formed over 25 years ago and a national team of highly experienced trainers and assessors with many specialist areas. Anderson Stockley have worked with the Health sector throughout the country to develop specific training programmes and accredited, nationally recognised qualifications and offer a range of Apprenticeship qualifications supported by government funding.