Please Note; Candidates must have experience of developing new business for Apprenticeship training and full details of monthly target will be given at interview stage
Croydonsam is a Private Training Provider and has experienced phenomenal growth over the last 2 year. This role has been created to help the company grow and develop employer relationships in order to increase the amount of employers and businesses that they work with in a wide variety of vocations specifically in the Health and Social Care, child care, business and customer service.
We are looking for a confident Employer Engagement / Apprenticeship Sales Executive to cover London, Surrey and Essex. However, other regional area will be welcome.
You will be targeting businesses / employers of all sizes and these could be bars, hotels, restaurants, hospital, care homes, day care centres, nursing homes etc. You will be encouraging these employers to either offer Apprenticeship job opportunities or offer training courses to up skill existing staff. The company can then support these businesses to either recruit Apprentices for them where they will then conduct the training or provide training support to existing employees.
Key Responsibilities: (but are not limited to):
- Develop new business and maintain relationships with National Employers Accounts to maximise all sales opportunities by promoting our clients full training provision.
- Identify and engage with employers via cold calling, meetings, presentations and events to promote our wide range of Training programmes to secure new employer accounts. .
- Produce and deliver sales propositions / presentations to secure new employer accounts.
- Deliver advice and support to employers about the Apprenticeship Levy and future funding reforms.
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
- Promoting the benefits of undertaking training to employers- overcoming barriers and giving advice and guidance to the most suitable avenue.
- Work with senior management in order to meet your target and growth plan for the area.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis
- Work to monthly targets based on starts
- Maintaining own knowledge of policy changes, funding changes and relevant business expectations.
- Experience of working within a Business Development / Sales role within the training industry SFA / WBL
- Excellent knowledge of government funding streams / programmes / work based learning
- Proven experience of negotiating / winning / closing new business within WBL sales
- Experience of developing relationships, influencing and negotiating with Senior Managers to secure sales opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills - presentation, written and verbal.
- Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Must be flexible with travel.
The company are looking for someone who is able to generate their own leads through research, cold calling, warm leads and they also have a database of clients that can be utilised.