Harris Primary Academy Haling Park is a brand new school that opened in September 2014 to meet the demand from local families for new, high-quality places in South Croydon. Our aim is to make sure that, from the first day of their education, our pupils have a truly happy experience of school. This means teaching them to become confident learners and nurturing each child’s personality and character.
We are looking for two Midday Meal Supervisors to join our growing team at Harris Primary Academy Haling Park. Your role will be to keep our pupils safe and happy during the lunchtime break, ensuring good, safe behaviour both inside and outside the premises.
What we are looking for
• A person who can undertake the direct supervision of pupils in designated areas
• Someone with the confidence to assist with daily decisions on areas for pupil use (for example, at wet lunchtimes)
• Familiarity with the safe use of outdoor equipment
Your salary will be paid pro rata based on 7.5 hours per week, term time only. Your hours of work will be from 11:45am - 13:15pm Mon to Fri.
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Haling Park?
• A bright, airy, modern working environment
• A supportive team of enthusiastic colleagues
• A relaxed and comfortable school, where pupils know that good behaviour is expected of them
• Generous Harris benefits and rewards package
The academy works within the wider Harris Federation, a supportive and highly successful group of academies all based in and around London. Each academy operates autonomously within the Federation but all Harris academies collaborate closely in sharing school improvement strategies and in supporting one another.
For more information about this position, please contact the academy on 0203 772 4560.
Harris Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.