Salary £20,000-£25,000 dependent upon qualifications and experience. Plus excellent benefits
Summary of the role
Qualsafe Awards are recruiting for a Qualifications Development Officer, as part of the Qualification Development Team, to support the review of existing qualifications as well as assisting in the design and development of new qualifications based predominantly within, but not limited to, the Health and Social Care sector.
We are seeking someone who has a sound knowledge and understanding of assessment and regulated qualifications. You will use your established communication skills and industry experience to:
- Support the Qualifications Development Managers when working with subject matter experts, sector professionals, academics and employers to design qualification specific resources for new qualifications;
- Carry out market research activities to identify the need and demand for potential new qualifications
- Obtain support, from various external stakeholders (including Sector Skills Councils, Training Centre’s, industry bodies and employers), to determine the value and recognition of potential qualifications
- Analyse data, engage with and record feedback from Users of qualifications to help with reviewing performance of assessments, quality of qualifications and supporting resources; and
- Build strong relationships with internal colleagues to pull all elements of the qualification design, development and review process together.
You will have a keen eye for detail, be organised in your work and possess excellent IT skills.
This role is ideal for someone from an educational background who is looking for an opportunity to progress into a management position with a reputable awarding organisation.
Why work for Qualsafe Group?
Qualsafe employees operate in a relaxed environment where they are encouraged to manage their own workloads alongside the support of the wider team and management. We motivate employees to identify their own training or support needs, encouraging staff to self-reflect on working practices and identify areas they can improve on and progress within.
Qualsafe Awards is one of the largest Ofqual recognised Awarding Organisations in the UK and has been shortlisted for the Federation of Awarding Bodies (FAB) Awarding Organisation of the Year Award in both 2015 & 2016.
With extensive industry knowledge, we have a thorough understanding of what training organisations want and need from an Awarding Organisation.
Our aim is to provide our Centres with a cost effective, professional awarding service with high quality standards and exceptional customer care. It is this unique commitment to high standards that has resulted in Qualsafe Awards receiving numerous industry accolades and 97% of our customers scoring our service as Excellent or Very Good.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a recruitment pack and application form.
Closing Date: 31.07.17