Location: Wallasey, Wirral
We require an experienced Operations Manager to drive classroom based contract performance at our centre in Wallasey. You will be fully conversant with EFA data requirements, effective contract management, current funding rules and PFA compliance, requirements and processes.
You will report to the Centre Manager.
The Vocational College (TVC) is a private company, founded in 1995, with its head office and conference facilities in Liverpool. TVC has contracts with the Education Skills Funding Agency, to provide apprenticeship and work related programmes across all regions in England. The company also contracts to provide funded Study Programmes in Merseyside from a specialist centre on the Wirral along with Traineeships nationally.
TVC was last inspected by Ofsted in June 2015 and Graded 2 for Overall Effectiveness of Provision.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
• To maintain contract performance against targets set by the Board reporting weekly to the Operations Director.
• Responsible to the Centre Manager on the development of new areas of business to include ESF and DWP programmes.
• Implement the innovative and effective marketing and recruitment for a range of programmes for the centre.
• Manage social media, produce and manage the marketing strategy and action plan.
• Manage a sub-contractor in all aspects of new business, relationship management and financial reconciliation.
• You will complete relevant paperwork and produce reports for management when needed.
• Evaluation of evolving LMS through trial and evaluation.
• Work with the Operations Manager (WBL Programmes) on the development of Data systems and associated documentation.
Skills and Experience required:
• Good communication skills.
• Proficient, financially aware administrator with excellent leadership skills.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software
• Capable use of MS Excel to produce data and costings from raw data
• Confident PICS user with experience of the following modules a real advantage:-
• Current driving license and car owner.
You will be required to have an enhanced DBS check.