£30k - £35k basic plus potential 5k bonus and potential location allowance
Qube Learning presents a new and exciting opportunity to join our team as a Leadership & Management Tutor. The role will specialise in the classroom/group delivery of levels 3 & 5 in Leadership and Management.
Building on your existing strengths in the delivery of higher level apprenticeships, you will champion improvements in quality and innovation, in order that we can meet and exceed demands in an ever changing industry.
The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of working with a range of e-Products including Learning Management Systems (LMS) to ensure the learner experience is of the highest standard. As part of this exciting new initiative, you will be expected to attain high standards of quality and performance at all times and lead by example in terms of this practice to others.
• Competent to deliver up to level 5 qualifications in Leadership & Management
• Working as a tutor/lecturer/assessor of Higher Level Management Apprenticeships
• Occupational competency at a Management level
• Ability to deliver engaging and motivating sessions to students in groups and classroom settings
• Evidence of high quality teaching and learning
• Continuous professional development in Leadership & Management practices
• ICT literate, knowledge of Microsoft packages, e-products, digital learning and webinar based technologies, learning management systems
• Full driving licence
• Excellent communication skills
• Teaching and or Assessor qualification
• Ability to deliver levels 6 & 7
• Occupational competency at a Senior Management level
In return we offer a real opportunity for the right person to influence the business and add significant value to our customers.
Qube is a transitional organisation and we are always seeking opportunities for growth and development; we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. Our commitment to providing high quality training means that we need to employ talented, committed people to join our expanding team.
We aim to fill all positions directly so no agencies please.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.