Are you a Primary School Teacher looking for a new position in Dunstable?
Do you want to find a school that has a genuinely friendly, warm and welcoming work environment?
Are you looking for a school that cares about investing in you and supporting your development?
If you answered yes to these questions, The Vale Academy would love to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for a Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher to join our lovely primary Academy. Due to expansion, The Vale Academy are seeking to appoint a talented, creative and innovative teacher who will be instrumental in furthering our excellent work in our successful and thriving academy.
The successful candidate will:
• Be passionate and have a proven success of working with children
• Have a clear understanding about effective teaching, raising and sustaining achievement and the support required for well-motivated students
• Be a good communicator and be able to engage effectively
Why work for The Vale Academy:
• You’ll be working in an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school that is full of positivity and warmth which permeates through the whole school from the children up to the SLT
• You’ll be working under a strong and innovative leadership team that are here to support you in the best way possible so you make the most of your teaching career
• We have extensive specialist facilities and curriculum in the Arts, Sport and Design and Technology
• We are a forest school and have a fully integrated outdoor learning curriculum
• You’ll be working alongside outstanding teachers and have great support from learning support assistants
• Great support for NQT’s including your own dedicated mentor, reduced teaching timetable and ‘Outstanding’ teacher programmes available
• All teaching staff receive a laptop
• Local subsided gym membership and many other staff benefits
• Brilliant CPD opportunities so you can constantly improve and develop
• Fantastic partnership links with other primary school within The Shared Learning Trust, so plenty of opportunities to progress your career!
Here’s what Ofsted have to say: “The strong leadership of the academy trust has established a community of dedicated and enthusiastic staff who work closely together to improve standards. Parents hold highly positive views about the school and report how keen their children are to attend each day”.
Visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed, please contact Joanne Ratcliffe on 01582 211 150 to arrange a convenient time.
‘We believe in the safeguarding and welfare of children and expect all staff to share this view’.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. We are an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply
Closing Date: Tuesday 27th June 2017
Interviews: As soon as possible
Full time – Permanent – September 2017 start
Please read the information in this pack. If you decide to apply you should include a letter with your application form on no more than two sides of A4, giving your reasons for applying for the post, addressing information you have read in the pack and particularly the person specification, and outline any relevant experience and personal qualities you would bring to the Academy. Please do not send a general letter; we really are looking for someone who is prepared to respond to us as an individual Trust. You can be sure we will take time and care in reading your letter; we appreciate how much energy goes into it.
Please address your application to Hannah James, Recruitment Officer at The Shared Learning Trust and email your covering letter and application form to email@example.com with the subject line Lower KS2 Teacher.