The Finance and Management Business School Limited ("FMBS"), part of the Icca Group of Companies is a highly successful and rapidly growing provider of accountancy training programmes at sites across the UK.
We are currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual to shape, lead and drive learner recruitment & sales across all centres and income streams of the Business School.
The role consists of:
• Overall responsibility for all business development and employer engagement activity at all sites of the Business School in order to successfully recruit and grow learner numbers who will be employed, unemployed, corporate sponsored and undertaking apprenticeships;
• Responsibility for setting, driving and then achieving recruitment targets for each income stream for all academy sites;
• Creating and establishing strong relationships with key stakeholders;
• To work with the Senior Management team to develop and grow apprenticeships and professional programmes in all locations;
• Develop the apprenticeship strategy for the Business School in line with the trailblazer reforms;
• Liaison with Centre Managers to create and produce printed and electronic marketing materials to effectively promote the offer;
• Identifying opportunities to expand and grow new income streams;
• Effective management of the sales team ensuring colleagues have a clear understanding of the offer, how to promote it and ensure that their targets are being met;
• Working closely with the Senior Management team to create new opportunities for the Business School around the apprenticeship levy;
• Planning, preparing and delivering presentations to interested client groups to promote and raise awareness of programmes offered;
• Creation of specific events to attract learners and client groups;
• Attendance at promotional sessions and open events that are commensurate with the role and level of responsibility some of which may be outside normal working hours;
• Sharing success stories/student feedback in local press and online to raise the national profile of the Business School;
• A proven track record of leading a highly effective sales team;
• A strong commercial focus with an ability to grow full cost income streams;
• Significant depth and breadth of knowledge of private training provider/FE sector;
• The ability to use data skilfully and analyse and communicate information;
• The ability to manage a complex and fast moving workload;
• Track record of managing a successful sales team;
• Ability to think strategically and to communicate that thinking effectively;
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and demonstrable presentation skills;
• Successful experience of managing external partners/relationships;
• Previous experience of apprenticeship recruitment and employer engagement;
• Awareness of government funding in the FE Sector is desirable but not essential;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Capable of challenging and being challenged;
• Honesty and integrity;
• A commitment to the organisations vision, mission and values
• Educated to degree level or equivalent;
• Evidence of continuing commitment to self-development;
• Relevant Professional Qualification/Membership;
• Recent track record of successfully managing an outstanding sales team.
• Travel between sites as and when required in accordance with the job role will be required;
• Evening and weekend work may be required to meet the needs of the business;
• Enhanced DBS checks will be required for this role.
If you are interested in finding out more, then please send an email to Michelle Parkes at email@example.com together with your CV containing details of your academic achievements to date, current role and/or any further experience undertaken to date.
Include a brief description of why you believe this role is right for you, key achievements to date and what you feel you would bring to our team.
Job Location – Birmingham, West Midlands