The main purpose of this role is to work with internal and external stakeholders designing effective learning programmes integrating appropriate Apprenticeship standards and other resources as required by the company. Provide proactive expert information, advice and guidance that drives compliance alongside commerciality to employers and colleagues.
The core accountabilities of this role are to:
• Work with the Learning and Development Director to analyse new and existing Apprenticeship Standards
• Design and evaluate existing programmes and bespoke offers designed for employers by Qube to ensure high quality and efficiency of delivery
• Work with the Head of Business Development to work alongside employers, supporting them by evaluating existing training programmes and mapping existing programmes into new and effective Apprentices Standard programmes that can be delivered in whole or in partnership with the employer.
• To be an expert on Apprenticeship Standards, providing IAG to all colleagues across the organisation and be integral to Apprenticeship reforms.
• Ensure all processes, procedures and documentation is aligned to the current Funding Rules and other contractual requirements.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of the live programme design and length of programme.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
• Cert Ed or equivalent teaching qualification
• Experience of completing organisational training needs analysis with key stakeholders within organisations
• Experience of designing curriculum plans and schemes of work for class and field based delivery
• Excellent report writing skills
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of classroom and 1-2-1 delivery methods to 16+
• An ability to interpret funding and contract rules to develop efficient processes, procedures and documentation
• Good influencing skills
• Understanding of designing programmes to budgets
• Ability to analyse data and draw effective conclusions
• Understanding of Learning Management Systems and course building
• Presentation software skills
You will receive:
A competitive salary, Perkbox, RAC cover, competitive mileage rate, a supportive and friendly working environment, a generous bonus
and more. Competitive Freelance rates for those that are self-employed.