Home based with national travel
£38k - £40k pa plus benefits
Qube Learning presents a new and exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our team.
The Leadership Programme Manager role will specialise in the delivery of Leadership and Management, Higher Level Elite Apprenticeships.
The successful candidate will be expected to lead and develop a team that produces outstanding quality teaching techniques, develop materials that include innovative blended learning technologies as well as the implementation of effective strategies to maximise the use of digital resources and optimise the standard of teaching, learning and assessment.
You will build capabilities within the organisation, leading to improvements in quality and innovation, in order that we can meet and exceed demands in an ever changing industry.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to lead a new initiative that will continue to set Qube Learning apart from other training providers.
You will have a strong occupational background in senior management as well as experience in a similar teaching/lecturing role involving Leadership and Management delivery.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of curriculum design and a broad knowledge of working with a range of e-Products including Learning Management Systems (LMS) to ensure the learner experience is of the highest standard. As a member of the Management Team, you will be expected to demonstrate an ambitious vision and attain high standards of quality and performance at all times.
In return we offer a generous reward package with a real opportunity for the right candidate to influence the business and add significant value.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to Sally Connolly at email@example.com.
• PGCE or degree equivalent
• L5 management qualification or above
• Worked as a tutor/lecturer/assessor of Higher Level Apprenticeships
• Evidence of high quality teaching
• Continuous professional development in Leadership & Management practices
• Experience of strategic business planning
• ICT literate, knowledge of Microsoft packages, e-products, digital learning and webinar based technologies
• Clean driver’s license
• Strong occupational background in Senior Management
• Experience of curriculum design
• Excellent communication skills
Closing Date: March 3rd 2017