Based in the City of London
Salary c. £31kpa, depending on experience
(Plus £2,325pa in to your pension)
And after one year, we pay for your season ticket
(Worth between £1,350pa and £3,663pa)
Discretionary Bonus Scheme
Are you looking for an interesting job where you can use your interpersonal, analytical and project management skills?
You may have a background in an Awarding Body or similar education environment, worked in the financial services industry or are using the skills and experience we are looking for in your current job.
We are offering an exciting opportunity to join our growing organisation where you will be managing a portfolio of vocational qualifications including the design, development and lifecycle monitoring/review.
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills and experience:
• Evidence of the ability to research detailed information from multiple sources to keep your qualifications up to date
• Analytical skills – the ability to review documentation and statistics to solve problems and recognise trends in performance of assessments
• Experience of quality assurance systems and procedures
• Strong project management and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise own workload and take ownership of a portfolio of qualifications
• Excellent time management skills, and ability to work independently to strict deadlines
• IT skills – word, excel, and familiarity with databases and experience of working with one or more reporting tools
• A liking for concentrated, individual work that requires systematic attention to detail
• An excellent standard of written English
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good interpersonal skills; you will need to feel comfortable leading meetings of industry specialists and engaging with colleagues of all levels
You are also likely to have a degree or equivalent level of education.
As Qualifications Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of qualifications, using multiple choice and narrative assessments, ensuring they are constructed and published in accordance with test criteria and deadlines. You will be responsible for syllabus development, monitoring and maintaining relevant question banks and liaising with relevant subject panels made up of industry practitioners and internal stakeholders.
The offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory full screening including a credit check.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, which includes:
• 7½% company pension contribution into a personal pension, in addition to your own contribution of 1½% via salary exchange
• Life insurance and income protection insurance
• A sports club subsidy
• 26 days leave per annum (which includes three days at Christmas)
• After one year’s service, private medical insurance cover, annual travel insurance cover and a paid annual travel ticket, which is worth between £1,350pa and £3,663pa depending on where you live and the cost of your annual ticket
Please send your CV to Karen Dalton, Assistant Director, HR at Recruitment@cisi.org
For more information on the CISI, please see our website at www.cisi.org.
The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment is the leading professional body for securities, investment, wealth and financial planning professionals. Formed in 1992 by London Stock Exchange practitioners, we have a global community, which aims to promote high standards of competence and integrity to more than 40,000 members in 116 countries. We are also the main examining body for the industry, offering our internationally recognised exams globally.