Role Category: Quality
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
In a nutshell
We are looking for an experienced Compliance Audit Manager to join our team and be responsible for overseeing independent reviews and audits within Lifetime Training.
You will work within Lifetime to monitor and evaluate how well risks are being managed, how Lifetime is running and if internal processes are working effectively. The audit function will also include working across the business, advising management on how to improve Lifetime’s systems processes and internal controls to ensure that funding claims are accurate.
Lifetime Training delivers training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK every day. We are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to our clients and learners through our life-changing people and have been recognised as the number 1 training provider as voted by apprentices (RateMyApprenticeship)
What will you be doing?
- Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what should be covered in audits
- Overseeing internal audits in line with the audit and compliance annual cycle
- Preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant people
- Assessing how well the business is complying to rules and regulations and informing management of any issues that need addressing
What will you bring to the role?
- Previous experience within a similar role
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to carry out basic analysis on information
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft office and other software packages.
- Accuracy and ability to follow instructions.
- The ability to work lead a team to achieve team/department objectives.
- Confident and professional manner and drive improvement
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. So, click apply and we can start this journey together
The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) have amended the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 so that, from 11 November 2021, all care home workers and other visiting professionals will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have an exemption or there is an emergency.
Lifetime require all successful applicants for roles where our colleagues may have a requirement to enter a care home setting to be either intending to be vaccinated or to be already vaccinated against Covid-19
What we offer
We offer a great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package which includes some of the following:
- 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas)
- Contributory pension (company matched)
- Life Insurance
- A comprehensive reward, recognition and wellbeing scheme
- An Award-winning onboarding programme for our Trainers
- A comprehensive management development programme
- A career pathway programme to support your personal and professional development