The Cambridge Park Academy
From January 2022
Salary: Leadership Group 7: L24 – L39* (£74,295 – £106,176) pay award pending
Salary Range: L26 – L32 (£78,025 – £90,379) Salary negotiable for the right candidate
Responsible to: CEO and Humber Education Trust Board
Due to the retirement of the current post holder, we are looking for a committed and ambitious Headteacher with a proven record of sustained school improvement to lead The Cambridge Park Academy.
The Cambridge Park Academy is a special school which caters for children and young people aged 3 to 19 with a range of severe and complex learning needs. A high proportion of learners have autistic spectrum conditions.
The right candidate will have:
- A belief that all children are capable of great things and that learning should be fun
- A relentless focus on improving the quality of teaching and improving outcomes for children
- A track record of and commitment to personalisation and working with pupils with a range of complex and additional needs
- An unwavering commitment to inclusion and securing provision which meets the needs of the most vulnerable pupils
- High expectations of everyone within the school community
- Developed robust and accurate systems of self-evaluation which have led to improved outcomes
- Implemented rigorous procedures for the management of performance
- Offered high levels of support and challenge to staff which have led to improved teaching and outcomes for pupils
- Developed a curriculum which inspires children to learn and engages them in all aspects of school life
- Developed positive relationships with parents, carers and the wider community
- A firm commitment to school improvement through a collaborative approach, including work with other schools in Humber Education Trust
If you are innovative, creative, forward thinking, and have a passion for working with staff and communities to ensure children with additional needs get the education they deserve, this may be the opportunity for you to make a real difference.
For an informal discussion regarding the post and Humber Education Trust please contact Rachel Wilkes, CEO Humber Education Trust on 01482 755674 or at email@example.com
Visits to the school are welcomed and can be arranged via the school office on 01472 230110. Further information about the school can be found on the school website www.cambridgepark.co.uk
Application forms, job descriptions and person specifications are available from Sharon Herrick, Human Resources, Humber Education Trust at firstname.lastname@example.org
Humber Education Trust is a growing trust of 16 schools (12 primary schools and 4 special schools). We have a strong moral purpose and a determination to provide the best education possible for the children in our care.
- We always put the needs of children first
- We celebrate what joins us and also what makes our schools unique
- We embrace links with other education providers as we seek the best outcomes for children
- We have high aspirations for everyone in the school community
- We personalise the support offered to pupils, staff members and schools alike
- We believe in system leadership
- We are passionate educators of everyone in the school community
- We welcome challenge as this promotes positive change
- We are determined to achieve the best outcomes for every individual
- We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence
You can find out more about our Trust at www.humbereducationtrust.co.uk and can follow us on Twitter @HumberEdTrust
Electronic, signed application forms or a hard copy must be returned to Sharon Herrick in line with the timetable shown below.
- Closing Date 21st June 2021 12pm
- Short listing will take place w/c 28th June 2021
- Interviews will take place w/c 5th July 2021
- You will be interviewed by members of the HET Trust Board and local governors from the school.
Humber Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children. The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS and meeting the requirements of the The Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations and Childcare (Early Years Provision Free of Charge) (Extended Entitlement) (Amendment) Regulations 2018.
You can view our prospectus by clicking here.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Where everybody counts, every moment matters.