Apprenticeship Training Consultant
Skills College UK is a high performing training provider based in Warrington offering Apprenticeship training, courses for the unemployed and commercial provision. We are recruiting an experienced assessor to add to our growing Apprenticeship team. The ideal candidate will have;
- Experience in delivering Level 5 Operational / Departmental Manager, Level 3 Team Leader / Supervisor, Level 2 Retailer and Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship Standards.
- Experience of the End Point Assessment Process with the above standards
- Hold A1 or equivalent assessors qualification
It would also be beneficial but not essential to hold the following;
- An up to date DBS check
- A PTLLS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience of working with Highfield and ILM
- Have experience of working as a manager in the Active Leisure sector
- Experience of online delivery
You will be supported with ongoing continuous professional development and support from our head of quality. The role provides autonomy to set your own diary, ensuring the needs of the learners and employers are met and the ability to work from home when delivering online sessions. 23 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays.