Apprenticeship Programme Manager
Salary: £32k-£35k, Plus Pension and Performance-Related Pay
Location: Stevenage and Working Across Group Sites
Hart Learning & Development may have the perfect opportunity for you if:
- You’re an amazing programme manager who is motivated, enthusiastic and committed to the success of your students.
- You can bring a programme of learning to life in a way that engages students.
- You have a passion for your profession and share our determination to be outstanding.
who are we
Hart Learning & Development (Hart L&D) is a progressive, national learning and development business that helps businesses to improve and grow.
At Hart L&D, we encourage businesses of all sizes to think about how they engage with emerging talent across three distinct phases:
- The engaging phase is about businesses building a relationship with their future workforce, working with young people to inform and inspire them about careers in their sector and providing them with invaluable experience.
- The training phase is about how businesses attract and train young people through apprenticeship, graduate trainee and other programmes.
- The progressing phase is about how businesses retain and help their talented employees to progress in their business through e.g. higher level apprenticeships, professional development and future leaders’ initiatives.
We deliver apprenticeships, traineeships, professional qualifications and apprenticeship levy advice to businesses of all sizes.
We are currently working towards an ambitious five-year strategy. To realise our strategy, we need the best people around. We’re building an amazing team, all of whom share our passion, pace and commitment to helping businesses improve and grow, and getting young people where they want to be in life.
You will be responsible for the end to end management of programmes of apprenticeship delivery.
- £32k-£35k basic salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Participation in group-wide Performance Related Pay (PRP) scheme
role and responsibilities
- Responsible for the delivery of a range of apprenticeship programmes in Hart L & D ensuring consistently outstanding teaching learning and assessment delivery
- Co-ordinate the set-up of new programmes including OneFile plans, timetables, rooming, learner registrations, Schemes of Learning and delivery models.
- Manage the End Point Assessment process for the scope of the teams provision
- Ensure learner achievement is claimed in good time and monitor ILR data as part of the monthly business cycle
- Line management of team leader(s) that manages delivery staff
- Effective team management including recruitment, training and performance management
- Use data to manage provision to drive-up achievement rates and narrow achievement gaps
- Ensure KPI’s and business objectives are achieved through participation and contribution to the Performance Board cycle
- Management of the IQA process
- Contribute to the Hart Learning Group Quality cycle, performing developmental and formal observations and supporting tutors to develop.
- Identify areas of improvement and best practice and implement change accordingly
- Work closely with sales function to develop existing client accounts and identify new opportunities
- Ensure compliance with funding rules and awarding organisations
- Ensure compliance with all organisations regulations and policies
- Contribution to the Apprenticeship QIP and SAR process
- Extensive experience in setting up and managing outstanding apprenticeship programmes
- Experience in managing and leading a team with the ability to inspire
- Understanding of Ofsted CIF, and ability to support delivery teams to develop towards outstanding
- Good working knowledge of ESFA funding rules
- Ability to build effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Experience in conducting high quality observations of teaching and learning.
- Commercially aware and motivated towards successes with the ability to achieve KPI’s and business objectives
- Proactive problem solver
- Good working knowledge of Excel and other data management packages, such as MIS Unit-e and ProAchieve and e-portfolio systems.
- Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy with experience of using IT applications.
- Assessment & Verification qualifications e.g. A1 & V1
- Relevant teacher training qualification – DTLLS/Cert Ed
- To apply please send a CV and one-page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information please email email@example.com, or call 01462 424205.
SAFER RECRUITMENT STATEMENT
Hart Learning and Development is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and provide proof of their right to work in the UK.