Head of Centre
Background to Inclusive Education Trust (IET)
IET is yet to become a Multi Academy Trust and is still currently a federation of Pupil Referral Units based in Surrey. The three schools making up the Federation have academy orders to convert to a MAT and aim to complete the process by May 2021.
The three schools in the Federation all currently have an Outstanding judgement form Ofsted and pride themselves in always being child centered with all strategic decisions only made if it will in some way benefit the young people of Surrey.
● Reigate Valley College (RVC) is a 5-16 school that has permanently excluded students as well as providing interventions and
outreach and serves the SE of Surrey
● Wey Valley College (WVC) is a 5-16 school that has permanently excluded students as well as providing interventions and
outreach and serves the SW of Surrey
● The Fordway Centre is a 5-11 primary school that has permanently excluded students as well as providing interventions
and outreach and serves the NW and NE of Surrey
The post is not dependent on the conversion to a Multi Academy Trust.
Duties will include:
● Please see attached Job Description
If you have the following, we would love to hear from you:
● Appropriate qualifications
● Ability to lead and manage staff, including performance management
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Ability to work as part of a wider team
We can offer you:
● A friendly and well-motivated staff team who work collaboratively
● A generous salary package and a range of benefits
● Fabulous but challenging pupils!
● Opportunities to work and train across the Trust
Interviews will be held during the week commencing 26th April 2021.