Programme Delivery Manager
Programme Delivery Manager
£39,000 – £57,000 per annum, Permanent – 35 hrs pw
The Education and Training Foundation (ETF) helps ensure that the Further Education and Training sector develops world class leaders, teachers and trainers. We work across the whole FE sector and are funded by Government grant, commercial contracts, professional membership (The Society for Education and Training – SET) and accreditation fees and a variety of other business activities.
We are now looking to appoint a Programme Delivery Manager who will be accountable for networks, TRIPS, Mentoring and Industry Insights elements of the T Levels Professional Development offer managing the end-to-end activity to ensure that all deliverables are achieved.
The role will report into the Director of Regional Engagement and will be responsible for ensuring activities are completed on time, within budget and are of high quality. This will involve working with ETF teams and external delivery partners to agree on activities and timescales, reviewing and reporting on progress, and identifying risks and opportunities across the multiple strands of work. The ability to track and monitor and add value to the individual workstreams is integral to the role. This role will also have line management duties currently to five staff members.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have experience of developing and managing high-quality education and / or professional development programmes and activities
- Possess Knowledge and understanding of how to develop and deliver programmes, networks and collaborative professional development activity
- Have the ability to work across a range of teams and to be able influence without authority
- Have experience of managing teams with the ability to motivate and empower individuals
- Have a strong understanding and knowledge of what makes professional development in an education and training environment effective
- Have the ability to manage and deliver multiple and complex priorities and projects on time and on budget.
- Have the ability to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to meet delivery expectations
- Have experience of business planning, budget preparation and managing large budgets
If you are an exceptional candidate who would like to make an impact and enjoy working in a vibrant and cooperative environment, we will welcome your application.
Applicants should apply by submitting a CV and cover letter (600 words maximum), outlining how you fulfil the requirements of this role.
Closing Date: 28 April 2021 at 12 pm
The Education and Training Foundation values diversity and is committed to making appointments on merit by fair and open processes, in accordance with its equal opportunities policy.
Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package