Lecturer in Multiply – HPL
Capital City College Group
Job title: Lecturer in Multiply – Hourly Paid
Salary: £26.32 (unqualified) – £28.52 (qualified) per hour
Capital City College Training (CCCT) offers high-quality training courses and apprenticeships designed with real jobs in mind, reflecting the latest market intelligence, employer, and student demand. We support businesses by providing training and business support including employability skills and professional development courses, subcontracting, B2B and sales to compliance, work experience and placements as well as externally-funded educational projects.
Do you have a passion for Maths and an understanding of some of the barriers people face when they do not understand basic Maths applications?
We are looking for an experienced Maths Tutor/Lecturer To deliver training, assessments, and reviews the Multiply team with the objective of raising Maths skills across London. The ideal candidate will also coach, mentor and assess the professional competency of learners within the workplace, College and community whilst supporting them towards a nationally recognised qualification which will help them personally to have access to more job and training opportunities.
Some of the key areas of responsibilities will be but are not exhaustive:
- Provide a structured and appropriate training and development programme for participants to improve their Math’s Skills.
- Create and develop Innovative lesson plans and resources that are relevant to the project including accredited and non-accredited learning helping students progress into different sectors but also to better develop their Math’s Skills.
- Plan and deliver induction and industry-relevant skills, that enables participants to be more effective in Job roles.
- Ensure performance is updated on learners and progress reviews with line managers, Students and curriculum Manager so next steps can be planned.
- Provide feedback to the learner on progress against knowledge, skills, and behaviours relevant to the standard and relevant qualifications.
- Communicate effectively with students using appropriate tools and actively encourage student engagement with their programme using the resources available.
Capital City College Training is the largest training and apprenticeship provider in London. We provide exceptional education and training that allows students to reach their potential and employers to access and develop their talent pool, delivering high-quality training solutions for businesses, designed to meet the needs of employers looking to improve their workforce. Our courses are designed with real jobs in mind and our colleges are constantly updating their course portfolio to reflect the latest market intelligence, employer and student demand.
If you’re ready to contribute to the transformative journey of adult education, apply today! Join us at CCCT, where your expertise meets our commitment to excellence.
Be a part of our team and shape the future of adult education!
We reserve the right to close this vacancy if we receive sufficient application for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.