Hockley, Essex, SS5 5HG
£16,228.67 + AET Wellbeing Cash Plan + Car Scheme + Pension Scheme (LGPS) + Additional AET Benefits
Full Time, Fixed term contract until 23 July 2024
32.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Defined by its sense of community, supported by its talented staff and enriched by its aspirational and motivated student body, Greensward Academy is searching for an Intervention Tutor/TA to become the newest member of its team!
Rated as “Good” by OFSTED and boasting a vibrant sixth form which has been ranked amongst the very best in the country for almost a decade, this is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a school on the final leg of its journey to outstanding!
As an Intervention Tutor/TA, you will play a crucial role in implementing and delivering a broad, balanced, and differentiated KS3/4 English and/or Maths curriculum for students, either in one-to-one sessions or in small groups.
- Are able to work as part of our fantastic team to ensure the needs of the students you are working with are met
- Believe in the values of mutual respect, equality and dignity;
- Can develop effective working relationships with colleagues, students and their families and see the value of continual professional development and a willingness to embrace the challenge of change
Then Greensward Academy may well be the school for you!
Our established and positive staff benefit from:
- A collaborative and supportive environment underpinned by a CPD programme where working with the best means learning from the best
- An open and inclusive culture lea by a dynamic principal and supported by a senior team who remain committed to their own classroom practice
- The chance to engage with an enthusiastic, well mannered and resilient student body who are widely recognised as the school’s greatest asset
Closing date : 10th December 2023
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. To find out more visit: https://aet.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/4061?c=aet
Academies Enterprise Trust and all of our academies are committed to ensuring the highest levels of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils, and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We adopt a robust, fair and consistent recruitment process which is inline with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance. This includes online checks for shortlisted candidates. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, references, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.