Role: Supply Teacher (short-term and long-term available)
Salary: £110-170 per day
Benefits: Bonuses (referral)
Are you an experienced teacher seeking flexibility and variety in your career? Join Three R’s as a Supply Teacher and add flexibility to your schedule, explore diverse classrooms and rediscover the joy of making a difference in students’ lives.
As one of the leading teaching recruitment agencies in Kent, we pride ourselves on the quality of our staff and relationships with our schools. You will have the full support of our team alongside two dedicated consultants in finding you the perfect teaching opportunities to meet your needs.
You will be responsible for providing cover to Primary or Secondary schools either on a flexible supply basis (we work around your availability), temp-to-perm or longer-term placements from Jan 2024.
Supply Teacher Responsibilities:
- High-quality teaching to either:
- Primary Key Stages 1-2
- Secondary Key Stages 3-4 (Key Stage 5 not necessary but beneficial) for either subject specific or general cover
- Primary Key Stages 1-2
- Managing classroom behaviour effectively
- Building positive relationships with students, staff, and parents
- Adapting to different teaching environments and curriculums
Supply Teacher Requirements:
- Recognised teaching qualification (QTS/PGCE/NQT)
- Experience teaching in Primary or Secondary schools
- Enhanced DBS check on the Update Service (or willing to apply for one)
- Local to Kent for both work and registration purposes
- From £110-170 per day
- Payroll in-house via PAYE so inclusive of holiday pay, NI and tax contributions
- BONUSES – referral bonus for EACH teacher* you recommend to us (*requires a minimum specific amount of time worked)
- Flexible supply cover – we work around your availability and schedule
- Opportunities to gain valuable experience in reputable, well-established schools in the area
- Supportive and experienced team of education recruitment professionals invested in your career and growth
- Access to CPD training and professional development opportunities
If you are a qualified and experienced teacher looking for flexible work in Kent, we want to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and availability to email@example.com , via 3rs-ltd.co.uk or call 0345 130 3338.
Three R’s Ltd are committed to ensuring the appropriate Safeguarding of Children, you will be expected to run through all necessary DBS and ID checks.
Teacher testimonial: “Three R’s has provided me with a variety of work over the past two years, ranging from day to day cover to long term subject specific teaching. I have found them proactive in finding work opportunities and would recommend them to any teacher thinking of supply work. They are friendly but highly professional, supportive and helpful without interfering, trusting people to perform professionally.”