Capital City College Training (CCCT) offers high-quality training courses and apprenticeships designed with real jobs in mind, reflecting the latest market intelligence, employer, and student demand. We support businesses by providing training and business support including employability skills and professional development courses, subcontracting, B2B and sales to compliance, work experience and placements as well as externally-funded educational projects.
Join Our Team as a Delivery Manager for Adult Education at Capital City College Training!
About the Role:
Are you passionate about making a positive impact in adult education? We’re seeking a dynamic Delivery Manager to lead our engagement with the JCP/DWP network, ensuring successful recruitment of learners onto Adult Education courses.
As the Delivery Manager for Adult Education at Capital City College Training (CCCT), you’ll play a crucial role in overseeing and managing the recruitment and delivery of Employability, Functional Skills, and Distance Learning Programmes. Your responsibilities will include:
– Planning targets for three teams, ensuring effective utilization of AEB funding.
– Motivating and supporting teams in their day-to-day tasks.
– Building strong relationships with external stakeholders, particularly the JCP/DWP network, to identify new opportunities and encourage learner recruitment.
CCCT, part of the Capital City College Group, is the largest further education provider in London. Committed to providing exceptional education and training, CCCT delivers high-quality training solutions designed to meet the evolving needs of employers and students. Our courses are aligned with real-world jobs, and we continuously update our portfolio based on market intelligence and demand.
We are looking for candidates with:
– Experience in dealing with Employability courses.
– A strong understanding of funding rules within AEB provision and FE sector
– Lead on contact with the JCP/DWP network for successful learner recruitment.
– Oversee recruitment and delivery of Employability, Functional Skills, and Distance Learning Programmes.
– Manage three teams to ensure targets are planned for and AEB funding is effectively utilized.
– Build and maintain positive relationships with external stakeholders.
– Demonstrate knowledge of the FE sector, including funding streams and the adult education agenda.
– Proven success in meeting targets and reporting on Key Performance Indicators.
– Excellent communication skills to build relationships and influence outcomes.
– Ability to motivate and support both staff and learners in their studies.
At CCCT we are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion in all our activities for everyone who learns and works here. We respect and value differences and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds. We create a safe and trusting professional environment where people are treated well and equally.
We are committed to safeguarding and protection of young people and adults and follow Safer Recruitment processes. All successful candidates will need to complete a DBS check, with some roles requiring an Enhanced check.
Our values Respect, Aspiration, Collaboration and Opportunity are the key ideas and principles that people within our organisation and our partners believe are important. They sum Our Purpose: why we do what we do, and Our Approach: how we go about our work.
Capital City College Training is the largest training and apprenticeship provider in London. We provide exceptional education and training that allows students to reach their potential and employers to access and develop their talent pool, delivering high-quality training solutions for businesses, designed to meet the needs of employers looking to improve their workforce. Our courses are designed with real jobs in mind and our colleges are constantly updating their course portfolio to reflect the latest market intelligence, employer and student demand.
Find out more about using the links below:
If you’re ready to contribute to the transformative journey of adult education, apply today! Join us at CCCT, where your expertise meets our commitment to excellence.
Be a part of our team and shape the future of adult education!
We reserve the right to close this vacancy if we receive sufficient application for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.