As a Cover Supervisor at Holland Park School the post-holder will be an integral part of the Cover Team, and report directly daily into the Deputy Headteacher and will assist with the cover of classes in a teacher’s absence. In particular, the post holder will:
Supervise groups of students working independently in subjects across the curriculum in the absence of their regular teacher. This will include students across Key stage 3 and 4.
Reward & Benefits
· Enhanced rates of pay.
· Paid membership to the Chartered College of Teaching.
· Additional planning days.
· Shared curriculum resources.
· Access to subject advisors & networks.
· 20% PPA time across an average working week.
· Access to Perk box rewards.
· Wellbeing support.
· Excellent CDP offers ad career progression.