Work based learning Standards Verifier (SV).
- Undertake sampling of learner work within defined parameters and rules to establish that assessment outcomes and internal verification processes meet national standards.
- Provide sampling-related support and development to centres.
- Produce reports for centres and Pearson on the sampling undertaken, outcomes reached, and support provided.
- Apply appropriate sanctions where it is deemed that flawed assessment or internal verification decisions, or processes mean that national standards are not met.
- Produce targeted actions for centres to assist with remedial action where national standards are not being upheld.
- Support centres to understand and implement identified actions.
- Report back to Pearson and centres following SV activity as per service-level agreements.
- Provide source materials for the standardisation of centre assessors, internal verifiers and lead internal verifiers as requested.
- Carry out any other tasks assigned to you by Pearson.
- Experience in the Police Sector
- CPD (25 hours/year minimum)
- Qualified Assessor
- Qualified Internal Quality Assurer
- Qualified External Quality Assurer
- Excellent communication, written, verbal, IT and interpersonal skills
- A good working knowledge of the specifications that comprise the area of expertise for the role
- A customer-focused approach
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Develop and monitor clear action plans
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Work based learning Standards Verifier:
To undertake sampling of assessment and internal verification decisions for units from a range of programmes within a Principal Subject Area (PSA) in order to confirm that national standards have been achieved and upheld across centres.
To take advantage of this opportunity complete our online application