Tamworth, STAFFORDSHIRE, B79 9AA
Salary: MPR/UPR + AET Wellbeing Cash Plan + Car Scheme + Pension Scheme (TPS) + Additional AET Benefits
Hours: Full Time
Contract: January 2024
Do you have a passion for teaching and for developing the whole child? Are you searching for a faculty, academy and trust with the highest standards of behaviour, academic excellence where teachers are respected and appreciated by students and parents? If so, The Rawlett School is the right school for you. We aim to inspire excellence and build confidence and character in every student so they can go on to lead remarkable lives.
- A school with a fabulous ethos and excellence in all areas.
- A leading school in the Midlands hub of AET schools with a commitment to personalised professional development.
- A school where British values are celebrated by helping our students become thriving future citizens.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about teaching with high expectations and the ability to deliver planned lessons of the highest quality?
- A team player who believes in the values of mutual respect, dignity and equality?
- Committed to our mission to enable our students to have an excellent education?
- Passionate and ambitious about your own career development?
If so we would love to show you what The Rawlett can offer you. The successful candidate will benefit from:
- A commitment to provide personal development
- A positive culture where everyone is valued and respected
- A supportive leadership team who work together to improve practice and outcomes for our children
We are looking for an outstanding Teacher of Science who is really passionate about helping our students succeed and grow as individuals.
About Academies Enterprise Trust
AET was established in 2008 and is now a national network of 57 primary, secondary, and special schools. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive network which spans nearly every region in England. We want our people to be empowered to do their best work, supported by the best leadership they’ve ever had, so that we provide an excellent education to every child, in every classroom.
With excellent leadership and teaching in every school, we will help children go on to lead successful and happy lives. We acknowledge and appreciate the exceptional efforts of all our people.
AET Staff Benefits
Career development and training: Our approach to educational excellence is underpinned by our Instructional Excellence Programme, delivered through an exciting and pioneering partnership with One World. We also have a long-standing partnership with Ambition Institute, and offer the full suite of Early Career and NPQ programmes, expertly facilitated and tailored to our network and local contexts. Our centralised CPD offer provides network opportunities for both teaching and leadership development, as well as offers tailored to individuals and schools.
- Great pension | Healthcare cashback and helpline | Employee assistance programme
- Free financial advice | Salary advances | Affordable loan scheme | Electric car and bike schemes
- Lifestyle savings | Discounted gym membership | Travel and leisure scheme
Closing Date: Sunday 10th December 2023
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Apply today.
Academies Enterprise Trust and all of our academies are committed to ensuring the highest levels of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils, and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We adopt a robust, fair and consistent recruitment process which is inline with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance. This includes online checks for shortlisted candidates. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, references, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
AET is recruiting for Teacher Training placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetschools.org/itt/ for further details.