We are looking for innovative writers with fresh ideas that motivate our learners and set them on the path to success. If you would like to be involved in shaping and developing our qualification content and assessment apply now.
- You would be expected to write the units assigned to you.
- You may also be expected to technically edit / review units within your chosen sector/subject area.
- Must have an understanding and experience of working within the hair and/or beauty sector and have taught this subject to learners aged 14-19. Must have a good understanding of vocational hair and beauty qualifications
- You have written educational materials and are adept at summarising materials and creating educational materials
- Industry experience not required but preferred
- This is a position for a current development. You must be able to write at Level 2 and Level 3 vocational standard
- Have recent relevant teaching experience
- Have a relevant teaching qualification
- Have been educated to a level 4 standard with relevant qualifications
- Have good written communication skills particularly in your sector/subject area of choice
- Confident use of IT
- Have the ability to pick up new skills quickly and apply them (writing of assessment criteria)
- Have the ability to follow a brief
- Being able to write clearly and concisely
- Have an ability to work to tight deadlines
We value the power of inclusive culture and embed diversity and inclusion in everything we do. Pearson promotes a company culture where differences are embraced as strengths, opportunities are equal and accessible, consideration and respect are the norm. Through our talent, we believe that diversity and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant company. People are at the centre of our company. We are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace ecosystem where talent can learn, grow, and thrive. We provide content, assessment and digital services to learners, educational institutions, employers, governments and other partners globally. We are the UK’s largest awarding body and offer qualifications that are globally recognised and benchmarked, with educational excellence rooted in a range of General and Vocational courses.
We have a number of opportunities available for teaching professionals to join our growing teams of examiners, moderators and verifiers.
To take advantage of this opportunity complete our online application