Project Management Trainer (Permanent/Associate)
Home and site based with head office in Newbury, Berkshire
Permanent – basic c. £48k – £52k + c.3k bonus, pension and other benefits
Associate – competitive rates
Do you have recent and wide-ranging project management experience and an interest in giving back to the project managers of the future through training, coaching and mentoring?
Provek is a highly respected project management-focused training, assessment and consultancy company, with an enviable list of blue-chip clients and a reputation for client-focused, high-quality delivery. We’re also a leading provider of the Associate Project Manager Level 4 Apprenticeship standard to a wide range of private and public sector clients with some of highest pass rates in the UK.
We’re looking for an experienced, enthusiastic project management professional who wants to join our exceptional team and develop their career as a trainer within a growing business.
- Deliver our accredited short course project management training to client delegates either virtually or classroom based.
- Manage a caseload of apprentice project managers on the Associate Project Manager Level 4 Scheme over 13 months, including the delivery of workshops, 1-2-1 coaching sessions and expert feedback on written work.
- Contribute to the development of our bespoke Project Management training resources Including courses, workshops and content for our award-winning PM Channel.
- Project experience is essential – at least five years as a project manager in at least two sectors with full project life cycle experience.
- Recent experience of training delivery and a strong interest in further developing that aspect of your career.
- Confident presenter, communicator, coach and facilitator with attention to detail and quality.
- Preferably experienced in delivering Project Management qualifications including APM PFQ, PMQ and Risk, AgilePM and MSP although full training will be given.
- Comfortable with overnight stays for training delivery.
The successful candidate should have their own transport – travelling expenses are reimbursed from your home base.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should include your CV and covering letter.